发新话题
打印

[求助信息] 工作签证 学习签证的问题

楼主研究生毕业之后可以申请工签,1可以以未用之前的pgwp以理由申请新的pgwp,2可以申请其他的wp,不局限在pgwp.移民局鼓励国际学生毕业后呆在加拿大工作,然后移民,所以有些规则是可以bend的,我之前也看过别人有办过。

有点像ken你解释访问者居住超过183天可以报税一样,按照税法其实是不行的,但是你就是办下来了。

不过为了保险,楼主还是联系cic,问问可不可以取消现在pgwp,这样就万无一失了。

引用:
原帖由 ken 于 2012-3-26 22:12 发表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=183041&ptid=45701][/url]
关于访问签证者办理退税,如果不按照税法,税务局怎么可以办下来。希望您查看一下税法。
I have checked the Income Tax Act.
And I have consulted with several CAs, CGAs that speciallized in Tax.

Becasuevisitors don't have ties to Canada, and they are from China, which havea treaty with Canada, they are deemed non-resident, thus don't need todo tax return. It doesn't matter if they will stay more than 183 daysor not.

And I have called CRA international tax office inOttawa, they clearly identify their position on this matter. If aparent is simply visiting in Canada, it doesn't matter if he/she staysmore than 183 days, he/she don't need to do tax return, thus no taxbenefit.

However, if somebody is able to do this because CRAhave different staff from city to city, and interpret the Actdifferently, that's fine. But just remember, if a visitor will havesuch tax benefit, he/she will also need to report her world income (not just in Canada) to CRA. I just hope you are telling this to yourclients too.

引用:
原帖由 ken 于 2012-3-27 23:00 发表
Thanks for prodiving this information. Did you graduate from University of Windsor?
Let me explain more about your questions. About "Tie-Breaker Rules" in Tax Treaties. If you are considered as resid ...
Thanks, so long you clarify all this to your clients, not just the 1000 dollars tax refund, it is fine with me.

I agreed the people at CRA can't make their story straight from one place to another, so as long as you have approval from one office, you will be fine.

I did graduate from UWindsor, why this matters?

发新话题